Our teachers are certified to be able to:
- Recognize the central concepts, tools of inquiry, and structure of the disciplines, and create learning experiences that make these aspects of the subject matter meaningful for learners.
- Demonstrate how children/learners with broad range of ability learn and provide instruction that supports their spiritual, intellectual, social, and personal development.
- Develop and use a variety of instructional strategies, including the use of technology to encourage learner's development of critical thinking, problem solving, and performance skills (especially senior high students).
- Organize and plan systematic instruction based upon knowledge of the subject matter, pupils, the community, and curriculum goals.
- Interpret and use formal and informal assessment strategies to evaluate and ensure the continuous intellectual, social, and physical development of the learner.
With all of these characteristics as expectations, we are striving to have a learning environment that will enhance learning. We are hoping that upon completion of the infrastructure development, and , on adding more qualified and competent instructional staff, we will enjoy the benefits of investing in education.